
Tennis Star Serena Williams is the cover star for Fader's Latest issue and she's once again showing off that trademark sculpted bod of hers..
She opened up on a range of issues..
Excerpts below...
You don’t think there’s anything in your head or in your heart that can’t be replicated?
I think I developed something really intense in my heart and in my mind. Was it innate? I can’t answer that. All I know is that I do work very, very hard. The other day I was on the court for four hours with my coach and everyone was like, “OK, are you crazy?” No, I’m just really intense. I work really hard. As long as you’re willing to do hard work, you’ll have everything.
More when you continue..
Why is travel so important to you?
Being African-American, I’ve always dreamt of going back to Africa. That was just my main goal for as long as I can remember. I gotta get back to Africa. I want to see my roots, where I’m from. I want to see the struggle. I want to see the slave castles. I need to see that journey. I just wouldn’t have felt full if I had never experienced that.

See Full Feature Over @Fader!

0 Comments